Exchanges & Refunds
The following conditions relate to exchanges & refunds for items purchased via our website & accord with the current consumer legislation relating to internet sales.
For items purchased in person at our boutique please refer to the conditions of sale which are printed on the card accompanying your till receipt and are also displayed at the cash desk.
We regret that the following items cannot be returned:
- Gift vouchers
Returns Policy – all other items
- If you are not completely happy with an item we will exchange it or give you a refund provided that it is unworn, unwashed, unmarked, with all labels attached and in its original packaging, complete with any original accessories.
- In order that we can provide your exchange or refund please ensure that all swimwear is tried on over your own underwear and that bras and clothing items do not come into contact with tobacco smoke, makeup, perfumes or lotions, as presence of any of these items or any evidence of wear will invalidate our refunds and exchange policy.
- You must return any items to us within 14 days of the date upon which you received them, as any returns received outside this period will not be accepted.
- The item must be returned with the original order documentation or a copy of it.
- All return costs are the responsibility of the purchaser, therefore we suggest that items are sent to us by an insured method such as Special Delivery, which will provide you with compensation in the event of an item being lost.
- Please allow up to 14 days for refunds to be processed.
- Should there be a difference in price on an item to be exchanged, you will need to telephone us with your card details in order that we can take payment and despatch the replacement item.
- If a credit is due to you on an exchange we will arrange for a payment to be made direct to your payment card within 14 days of the replacement item being despatched.
- Your statutory rights are unaffected.
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013
- Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any item (apart from items made to your specification, clearly personalised items, or items which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly)
- This right may be exercised at any point from the time of ordering up to and including the fourteenth working day after delivery.
- If your order consists of multiple goods, the 14 days runs from when you receive delivery of the last item
- To cancel a contract, you need to let us know by email, within the specified time period, stating the order number and giving your clear instructions to cancel the order.
- If we have already shipped your order, you will need to package all the items and send them back to us at your cost.
- You must send the items back within 14 days of notifying us that you wish to cancel your order
- Failure to return the items will result in us arranging to collect them from you at your cost and charging you for this.
- We will refund you for the items and any original delivery charge within 14 days of receipt of your notification to cancel (if the goods have not yet been sent out) and within 14 days of receipt of the returned goods (if the goods have been sent out)
- We are entitled to make a deduction from the refund amount if the value of the returned good has been reduced as a result of you handling them excessively (the extent to which you may handle the goods is that same as if you were examining them in our boutique)
- These Regulations are in addition to your other legal rights